ONE POT NACHOS. Doing the dishes will be NACHO problem when you make this quick and easy recipe! Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic and onion.
Add ground beef, garlic and onion. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic and onion.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, one pot nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Doing the dishes will be NACHO problem when you make this quick and easy recipe! Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic and onion.
ONE POT NACHOS is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. ONE POT NACHOS is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook one pot nachos using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ONE POT NACHOS:
- Prepare of mince.
- Take 500 grams of beef mince.
- Get 2 of bacon rashes, diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomato pisata.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube.
- Make ready of salad.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- Get 1/4 of lettuce, sliced.
- Take 1 of carrot, grated.
- Make ready of avo salsa.
- Take 2 of avocados, mashed.
- Get of small drizzle of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare of salt n pepper.
- Take of extra.
- Prepare 1 packages of corn chips.
- Make ready 2 cup of grated mozzarella.
- Get of tomato salsa.
With corn, tomatoes, bell peppers and cheese! Plus you can throw it all in one pot and the meal still has a good dose of fibre (from beans) and there are veges in there too which makes it more of a complete meal. Combine shredded cheeses in a large mixing bowl. Loaded nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
Instructions to make ONE POT NACHOS:
- In an oven safe, high edged fry pan, drizzle some olive oil. Add onion and garlic, saute for 5 minutes. Add bacon, saute for another 5 minutes. Add mince..
- Once mince is cooked, add the pisata, stock cube and stir well. Continue to cook until stock cube has desolved..
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together the salsa ingredients. Season then set aside..
- Remove mince from heat. Layer on the salad. Carrot first then lettuce, onion, tomato. Add a layer of avocado salsa evenly. Then add tomato salsa evenly. Turn on grill, medium..
- Pile on the corn chips and grated cheese. Place under the grill for 10 mintues or until cheese melts. Serve..
Simply layer your toppings, bake onto a sheet pan and serve. You know how food trends pretty much take over our lives? Then it was "zoodling" everything in sight – zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. Then it was one pot meals. In a small skillet, combine the chicken, water and taco seasoning.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food one pot nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!