Nachos Corn and bean Salad. We have all seen our children eat a packet of nachos as evening snacks and then find them unable to have a healthy dinner. So as a negotiation I present this salad to you. With uncooked salsa, baked beans and a creamy cheese sauce arranged temptingly atop corn chips, it causes a burst of flavours and textures in your mouth.
A colorful, spicy, and refreshing bean and corn salad. This black bean salad recipe comes together much more quickly if you use canned black beans and canned or frozen corn, or if you make them ahead This black bean salad uses cilantro. For those of you who don't like cilantro, feel free to substitute with fresh basil.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nachos corn and bean salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nachos Corn and bean Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Nachos Corn and bean Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
We have all seen our children eat a packet of nachos as evening snacks and then find them unable to have a healthy dinner. So as a negotiation I present this salad to you. With uncooked salsa, baked beans and a creamy cheese sauce arranged temptingly atop corn chips, it causes a burst of flavours and textures in your mouth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have nachos corn and bean salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos Corn and bean Salad:
- Get 1 cup of Kidney beans boiled or canned one.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet corns blanched in hot water.
- Get 1 bowl of Nachos chips.
- Make ready 1 of Onion finely chopped medium size.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper Chopped medium size.
- Take 1 of Cucumber chopped medium size.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Coriander chopped.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Get To taste of Sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Honey.
- Get 8-10 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Make ready 5/6 of mint leaves.
Nachos are a Mexican regional dish from northern Mexico that consists of heated tortilla chips or totopos covered with melted cheese (or a cheese-based sauce), often served as a snack or appetizer. More elaborate versions of the dish include other ingredients. Add beans, corn, and tomato sauce. Mix in cilantro and lemon juice.
Steps to make Nachos Corn and bean Salad:
- For salad. Finish all cutting and chopping.
- For salad dressing : In a bowl add olive oil,chilli flakes, lemon juice, honey tabasco sauce and Jalapeno whisk all together.
- In another big bowl add beans, sweet corns, onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, mint,coriander and sea salt. mix all together.
- Now Add the salad dressing to this..
- Toss the salad gently.
- While serving take a short glass or bowl. Crush few Nacho chips add to the serving glass top this with salad and add few more nacho chips to this..
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
How would you rate Beef, Black Bean, and Corn Nachos? The inspiration for this Mexican Corn and Bean Salad came from a recent trip that Scott and I took to Austin, Texas. In Austin, Mexican and Tex-Mex food are the "soup du jour" and tacos of all varieties are the common fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We enjoyed so much of this delicious cuisine while. Our super easy Black Bean and Corn Salad utilizes pantry and freezer staples like balsamic vinegar, canned black beans, and frozen corn into a dish that works as an appetizer or a dip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food nachos corn and bean salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!