Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Okay. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky. Place the pan on the grill or smoker and cook until the cheese is melted. Remove the nachos from the heat and finish with Diva Q competition sauce, Mexican crema, and cilantro.
How to make Smoked Pulled Pork Nachos. Rub it all over the pork shoulder roast. Take the pork out and wrap it in tinfoil.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Okay. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky. Place the pan on the grill or smoker and cook until the cheese is melted. Remove the nachos from the heat and finish with Diva Q competition sauce, Mexican crema, and cilantro.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Get 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- Get 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Prepare 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Make ready of salsa.
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
It still has a lot of cooking left to do. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos bag of tortilla chips • bag of shredded cheese • sliced olives • shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder) • Tapatio hot sauce • guacamole • salsa • sour cream Texas Style Pulled Pork Nachos. Smoked Pulled Pork shoulder on top of cheesy nachos is the best way to spend your weekend. This is should be a no-brainer when trying to figure out what to do with your pulled pork leftovers.
Steps to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Whisk in the flour until a thick paste forms. Drizzle with half of the BBQ sauce. The magic to these carnitas comes from the marinade. Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most popular food items served at a summertime cookout. Fall apart, tender shreds of pork served on a bun with your favorite barbecue sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!