Savory Tuna Casserole. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Tuna casserole has it all: family-friendly, budget-friendly, and easy to make. Find your next bubbly, creamy tuna noodle, tuna rice, and tuna mac casserole recipe, rated and reviewed, right here.
Explore tasty tuna recipes featuring Knorr's Savory Tuna Noodle Casserole. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish. Egg noodles are combined with canned tuna in a creamy sauce and then baked.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, savory tuna casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Savory Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Tuna casserole has it all: family-friendly, budget-friendly, and easy to make. Find your next bubbly, creamy tuna noodle, tuna rice, and tuna mac casserole recipe, rated and reviewed, right here.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory tuna casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare 6 oz of packet or can of White Albacore Tuna in water.
- Make ready 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded (separated).
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Take 1/8 cup of onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 6-7 of Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Make ready of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Peas are a classic addition and sometimes you see corn mixed in as. Savory Tuna Casserole Before you jump to Savory Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food. Tuna casserole is a casserole primarily made with pasta (or rice) and canned tuna, with canned peas and corn sometimes added. The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions.
Steps to make Savory Tuna Casserole:
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse..
- Combine tuna, noodles, onion, garlic, peas and carrots, soup, and 1 cup cheddar. Spoon into a small-medium casserole dish..
- Crush Ritz crackers and mix with remaining cheddar and spread over top of casserole..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 mins. Enjoy!!.
This tuna casserole will tempt you! It's not your mother's tuna casserole; it's a spiffed up version Place the cooked noodles in the prepared casserole. After the war, tuna casserole remained in the housewife's rotation, but the dish shed its Pacific Northwest roots and became associated with funerals (it's a thing, swear!), and the Midwest. Tuna Casserole is classic American comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. This page contains tuna casseroles recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food savory tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!