Sausage Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers. Schau dir Angebote von Top-Marken bei eBay an. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; fold in sausage. Serve with ranch dressing if desired.
Arrange wrapped jalapenos in a large, shallow baking dish. Just stuff jalapeño peppers with savory Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage and a blend of cheeses for an appetizer bursting with spicy flavor. Pro tip: Bake the poppers on the indented top of a broiler pan to help them hold upright and keep all that deliciousness in.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sausage stuffed jalapeño poppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sausage Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers is something which I have loved my entire life.
Schau dir Angebote von Top-Marken bei eBay an. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; fold in sausage. Serve with ranch dressing if desired.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage stuffed jalapeño poppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers:
- Make ready 10-12 of large fresh jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise and seeded.
- Make ready 1 cup of ground pork sausage, browned.
- Get 8 oz of onion and chive cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 slices of bacon, cooked.
- Get 1 of lime, for zesting.
In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes. Sausage stuffed jalapeno peppers, also known as jalapeno poppers, are a fail-proof appetizer. If you're having a group of guests over these are a sure crowd-pleaser.
Steps to make Sausage Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat a drizzle of oil into a medium pan under medium-high heat. Cook sausage until browned and through..
- In a bowl, mix the cooked sausage, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each jalapeno half. Slice bacon into thin angles and place on top. Zest lime, and spread over jalapeños. Arrange stuffed halves on a baking dishes..
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
There are many ways you can stuff a jalapeno. If you're not a fan of jalapeno peppers, you can also stuff a milder pepper such as banana peppers or even mini sweet peppers. In a bowl, mix the cooked sausage, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and onion powder. Arrange stuffed halves on a baking dishes. Wrap each popper (around the middle) with half a strip of bacon.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sausage stuffed jalapeño poppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!