Palak paneer pinwheel samose. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Put in a little bit of water. Let it sautee for a couple of minutes until dark and tender. Take your spices and toss them in.
It is baked and a perfect treat for people avoiding the deep fried food. Course Appetizer, Breakfast, dinner, hightea, Side Dish, Snack, Starters. Mix together all purpose flour, cornflour & salt.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, palak paneer pinwheel samose. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Palak paneer pinwheel samose is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Palak paneer pinwheel samose is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Put in a little bit of water. Let it sautee for a couple of minutes until dark and tender. Take your spices and toss them in.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook palak paneer pinwheel samose using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Make ready 200 gms of palak chop ki hui.
- Get 1 cup of paneer crush Kiya hua.
- Make ready 1 of onion bareek kata.
- Get 1 of tomato bareek kata.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2-3 of mirchi Kati hui.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- Take 1 of frozen puff pastry sheet ya homemade sheet.
Knead using water into a firm dough. Add chopped spinach, sprinkle some water & cover & cook for a few mins till the spinach is tender. Mix it well and add water only if necessary. Knead the dough properly and roll out small balls out of it.
Steps to make Palak paneer pinwheel samose:
- Ek pan mein olive oil heat karein. Ab usmein onion aur garlic daal kar saute karein. Green chillies, tomato, salt, dhania powder aur haldi daal ke ek minute tak saute karein. Palak daalke mix karein. Cover karke 2 minutes tak pakaye..
- Paneer daalke 5 minutes tak pakaye ya tab tak jab tak saara moisture na Sukh jaaye.. Sprinkle garam masala and mix. Let the filling cool..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Sprinkle maida on work surface and roll out the puff pastry sheet lengthwise. Stuffing Ko pastry sheet par spread karein edges par 1 inch jagah chorte hue Short side se roll karein.aur acche se ends secure karein. Slices mein cut karein Baking tray mein parchment paper lagaye aur oil brush karein.. Lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 -12 mins or till done..
Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent. Palak paneer is a popular Indian vegetarian dish consisting of paneer (Indian cheese) in a smooth, creamy and delicious spinach gravy. Learn to make the best palak paneer at home, all without blanching spinach and over loading your dish with tons of spices.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food palak paneer pinwheel samose recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!