Beefy Nachos. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. They serve authentic dishes that make them the first choice for every food lover. Remove from heat; stir in hot sauce.
Drain excess grease and stir in enchilada sauce. Serve with tortilla chips and, if desired, toppings. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meat mixture in freezer containers.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beefy nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. They serve authentic dishes that make them the first choice for every food lover. Remove from heat; stir in hot sauce.
Beefy Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beefy Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beefy nachos using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Nachos:
- Get of Beef.
- Take 250 g of Ground Beef.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready of Cheese Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of block sharp cheddar cheese; grated.
- Prepare of Nacho chips.
Stir in remaining ingredients except shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Top individual servings with shredded cheese. Stir in the chili powder, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt. Add the stock and bring the liquid to a simmer.
Instructions to make Beefy Nachos:
- Let's start with cooking the beef. Dissolve 2.5 tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix in 1/4 water. Set aside.
- Brown meat in oil. Drain excess oil. Then pour in Taco mixture. Simmer until sauce is absorbed by meat. Set this aside..
- Now let's make the cheese sauce. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once butter has melted, add 2 tbsp flour. Whisk until it combines into a smooth blonde paste and starts to bubble around the edges..
- Add 1 cup whole milk and continue whisking. Once the milk is incorporated, rise the heat to high and bring to a boil..
- Once the milk has reached a boil, quickly lower the heat and reduce to a simmer. Allow the sauce to thicken slightly..
- Add 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/4 tsp salt and whisk to combine..
- Turn off the heat, then add 1 cup block sharp cheddar cheese; grated. Gently stir, allowing the cheese to melt..
- When the cheese is completely melted and the mixture is smooth in consistency, the nacho cheese sauce is ready to serve..
- Place Nacho chips in a serving bowl, add the cheese sauce and top it off with the beef. Share and enjoy!.
Remove the pan from the heat. TO ASSEMBLE THE NACHOS: Lay the chips on a large platter. Spoon the beef mixture over the chips. These nachos were inspired by my teenage days when we used to frequent Taco Bell. My repeat order was beef nachos supreme.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beefy nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!