Taco Pinwheels. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese with taco seasoning. Stir in chopped olives and green chiles. Spread all the way to edges in a thin layer.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, taco pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly.
Taco Pinwheels is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taco Pinwheels is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook taco pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pinwheels:
- Prepare 1 packages of soft tortilla shells (plain or flavored).
- Take 4 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Take 4 of 8oz softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of sour cream ( as needed).
- Get 1 1/2 head of of broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of carrots.
- Make ready 1 jar of of your favorite salsa.
- Prepare 1 of any other vegies you would like.
- Get 1 of onion or green pepper.
Sprinkle green onions and jalapenos onto each one. Roll up and wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spread slightly and roll up.
Steps to make Taco Pinwheels:
- In your food processor chop all of the vegetables you want to use. I always use broccoli and carrot. Place in a large bowl and add your taco seasoning. mix together..
- Soften your cream cheese. Either have at room temp or microwave it for 30-40 seconds until soft but not too soft..
- after mixing ingredient together if the mixture is too thick to spread onto the tortillas shells add sour cream to thin it out. sometimes i have to add sour cream sometimes i don't..
- spread a thin layer of the mixture over the whole tortillas and roll up. should make 8-10.
- place rolls into the fridge for an hour to set before cutting.
- cut into bite size pieces and serve with salsa. my family loves them. great appetizers.
Can be served with sour cream if desired. Place, cut sides up, on parchment-covered baking sheet. These taco pinwheels are made with chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese and peppers, all rolled up inside tortillas. Pinwheel sandwiches are the ultimate light lunch or snack. These chicken pinwheels are made with Mexican flavors and always get rave reviews.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food taco pinwheels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!