Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels. Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfrei Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels. Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side.
Roll the puff pastry into a tight log. Set the log seam side down onto a cutting board. Transfer the pinwheels onto the baking sheet, cut side up.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfrei Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels. Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side.
Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels:
- Make ready of Flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of deli sliced ham.
- Get 1 pound of alpine lace Swiss cheese.
Using a pastry brush, brush the tops and sides of each pinwheel with the egg wash. Brush pinwheels with egg then sprinkle with parsley if desired. Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; pinch together perferations. Stir together the rest of the ingredients until well blended, taste and add more mustard and hot sauce if desired.
Steps to make Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels:
- In a small bowl combine your mayonnaise, sour cream, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder, set bowl to the side………
- Lay 1 flour tortilla on a flat surface……..
- Spread about a tablespoon of your spicy mayonnaise mixture onto flour tortilla……..
- Layer about 4 slices of ham and 3 slices of Swiss cheese on top of mayonnaise mixture…….
- Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side………
- Continue with tortillas, mayo mixture, ham and cheese until you run out of ham and cheese, set all logs to the side……I managed to get 4 big rolls……
- Wrap rolls up and place in refrigerator overnight or for several hours, then slice into pinwheels, serve and enjoy ????!.
Spread filling mixture over the rolled out dough, leaving half an inch. Roll up each rectangle and seal the seam. In a small bowl add the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, parsley, and poppyseeds. Brush on top of the pinwheels. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and swiss cheese spicy pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!