Mexican Chicken Pinwheels. Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl until blended. A creamy filling made with chicken taco flavors is spread over a soft flour tortilla and rolled up to make the most delicious Mexican pinwheels ever! These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or get together!
Using the mixer or hand mixer beat together until smooth. Once the chicken breasts cool, use two forks to shred the chicken. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir until mixed well.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mexican chicken pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mexican Chicken Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl until blended. A creamy filling made with chicken taco flavors is spread over a soft flour tortilla and rolled up to make the most delicious Mexican pinwheels ever! These Mexican pinwheels are perfect for ANY party or get together!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican chicken pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Get 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of refried beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of can of diced green chilies (drain well!).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky salsa drained very well of all excess liquid.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 6 of soft flour tortillas (8 inch).
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Take 3/4 lb of Chicken breast luncheon meat (good quality is better!!).
Leave the outer ring free of the mix. The other cooking method is to bake in a conventional oven. We were short on time, so I opted for the microwave method. Chicken Taco Mexican Pinwheels The Chunky Chef.
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Pinwheels:
- Combine first six ingredients. Mix well by hand or use a hand mixer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr..
- Lay out six tortillas and spread roughly 1/3 cup of mixture evenly to within 1/2 inch of edge of each tortilla. (You will have some left over…..its great in a sandwich or as a dip!!).
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the shredded cheese on each tortilla then top each one with 6 slices of the luncheon meat..
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and place seam side down in a large sealed dish or container. Refrigerate at least 3 hours..
- Cut each tortilla into 8 equal pieces. Makes 48 appetizer bites. They ALWAYS fly off the table!!!!.
Add all ingredients to bowl, mixing after each ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Spread onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around. Wrap in seran wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexican chicken pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!