#Snacks #Nachos chana chaat.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, #snacks #nachos chana chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#Snacks #Nachos chana chaat is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have #snacks #nachos chana chaat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat:
- Make ready 11/2 bowl of nachos.
- Prepare 1 bowl of black chana.
- Take 1/2 bowl of sweet corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get to taste of Salt, red chilli powder and chaat masala according.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make #Snacks #Nachos chana chaat:
- Soak black chana overnight or for about 5-6 hours. Keep in a pressure cooker, fill up with water and allow the whistle to blow for 10 minutes. Chana will be soft and cooked..
- Take a plate. Arrange spinach chopped at the bottom and sides..
- In centre make a layer of boiled chana chaat by adding onions, tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and lemon juice. Mix it well..
- Upon this added nachos mixed with mayonnaise and oregano, chilli flakes and mixed herbs.Also added sweet corn..
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and enjoy….
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food #snacks #nachos chana chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!