Super easy mozzarella cheese sticks. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Mozzerella auf eBay an. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, super easy mozzarella cheese sticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Mozzerella auf eBay an. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
Super easy mozzarella cheese sticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Super easy mozzarella cheese sticks is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super easy mozzarella cheese sticks using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy mozzarella cheese sticks:
- Get 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Get 8 packages of string mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 quart of vegetable oil for frying.
Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak. Add a few cheese sticks to the hot oil. Move the cheese sticks to the paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain. Repeat the frying with the remaining mozzarella cheese sticks.
Steps to make Super easy mozzarella cheese sticks:
- Remove mozzarella from its package and cut each one in half..
- Place flour in a bowl. Place eggs and milk in separate bowl and mix until smooth and in another separate bowl place bread crumbs..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set up a station where the flour is first, the egg mixture is second, the bread crumbs are third and baking sheet is last..
- Place mozzarella sticks in flour coating them well. Then place them in the egg mixture, then into the bread crumbs packing the bread crumbs on the cheese stick. This single coating is not enough so you must dip the cheese stick back into the egg mixture then into the bread crumbs again packing them on. Then place the cheese stick on the baking sheet and repeat this process with all the cheese sticks.
- After coating all of the cheese sticks and place them on baking sheet and place the baking sheet into the freezer for 2 or 3 hours or until the cheese sticks are frozen..
- When the cheese sticks are frozen take them out of the freezer and heat vegetable oil in a deep pot or deep fryer..
- Once the oil is heated place 3 or 4 cheese sticks at a time into the pot/fryer to cook. Do not overcrowd the pot/fryer. Fry the cheese sticks for 3 minutes or until a nice golden brown..
- Remove cheese sticks from oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels. Mozzarella sticks can be served with marinara sauce or ketchup.
Repeat all three steps again to get a good coating. Place flour in one bowl, eggs in a second bowl and then both bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a third bowl. Cut each string cheese in half and line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Unwrap each mozzarella string cheese stick. Using a fork, thoroughly coat the first cheese stick in flour.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food super easy mozzarella cheese sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!