Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad. Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, and cool under cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cherie's quick and easy antipasto noodle salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water.
Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cherie's quick and easy antipasto noodle salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad:
- Make ready 1/2 package of Japanese brown rice noodles cooked.
- Take 1 can of artichoke hearts – canned in water – sliced in bite size pieces.
- Make ready 2 of large roasted red peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of Large Pearl Black Olives – halved.
- Get 1 cup of marinated mushrooms – slice the largest pieces.
- Get 1 cup of firm Goat Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of The Dressing:.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one whole lemon.
- Get pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Get to taste of sea salt and ground black pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Just before serving, stir to coat. Tip: The dressing can be made up to a week ahead and refrigerated until salad is ready to assemble.
Steps to make Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad:
- Cook noodles. Drain and rinse..
- Chop ingredients in bite size pieces..
- Whisk dressing ingredients and toss everything..
Add antipasto mixture and all the marinade to a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Before serving, stir again really well and add more seasoning if desired. Serve cold or at room temperature. In an extra-large bowl, place the romaine and arugula.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cherie's quick and easy antipasto noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!