Chicken enchilada nachos. Place a layer of tortilla chips in a skillet or bake dish. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture. Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the top.
Arrange the tortilla chips on a large serving platter. Top with the chicken mixture and assorted toppings (see serving suggestion), if desired. In a large oven proof skillet, heat the chicken with the garlic and enchilada sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken enchilada nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place a layer of tortilla chips in a skillet or bake dish. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture. Drizzle some enchilada sauce over the top.
Chicken enchilada nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken enchilada nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Take 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe).
- Take 1 of small can green enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Take 1 handful of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of tostitos white queso.
- Get of to taste:.
- Make ready of taco seasoning.
- Make ready of cajun seasoning.
- Take of adobo.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- Prepare of diced tomato.
- Take of sour cream if desired.
Remove the skillet from the heat and spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and keep warm. Spoon the refried beans into the skillet. Arrange layers of chips, chicken mixture, and cheese in a pile over top. Cover with ¾ cup of enchilada sauce.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls..
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes..
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings..
Allow chicken to rest until cool enough to handle. Lay half of the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Stir in chicken and cook until it's hot, about. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are one of my favorite meals, and I knew Nachos would be a fun way to turn them into a finger food that my kids would love. First I cooked up the chicken, then shredded it and added Old El Paso Green Chile Enchilada Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken enchilada nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!