Garlic bread in simple way. Make the garlic butter mixture: In a small bowl, combine softened butter with garlic, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cut slits as deep as possible while still keeping the loaf intact. Transfer loaf to a large piece of aluminum foil.
This easy garlic bread will quickly become a favorite on your family dinner table. It is the perfect way to use up any leftover french bread, hamburger buns or sandwich rolls. This easy garlic bread recipe uses up all those leftover buns and rolls that seem to accumulate in the cupboard.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic bread in simple way. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make the garlic butter mixture: In a small bowl, combine softened butter with garlic, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cut slits as deep as possible while still keeping the loaf intact. Transfer loaf to a large piece of aluminum foil.
Garlic bread in simple way is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Garlic bread in simple way is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic bread in simple way using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic bread in simple way:
- Take 4 slices of bread I used round bread.
- Get as needed of Garlic with herbs amul butter.
- Take as needed of Processed cheese grated.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Peri peri powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Oregano or mixed herbs.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley.
Instructions to make Garlic bread in simple way:
- Spread garlic butter on one side each. Place the butter side bread on non stick tawa on a slow flame spread grated cheese with oregano and peri peri mix and another piece of butter slice, butter side is on up side and roast both sides till golden and crispy.peri peri is not spicy good for kids also. I Serve hot with museli nuts crunchy in milk for breakfast and garlic bread is for kids tiffin. Kids love it..
Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet. I couldn't find garlic paste so I used finely minced garlic instead. This made a lot of garlic spread I had more than plenty for the loaf of French bread I was using. Better tasting than the pre-made garlic breads at the market. I liked this even better than Pepperidge Farm's frozen parmesan-garlic bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic bread in simple way recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!