Simple Bread Pakora. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Simple – Vielfacher Fasson und Größenauswahl. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Also known as bread pakoda, these are a popular Indian breakfast & tea-time snack made with bread slices, potatoes, spices, gram flour and herbs.
How to Make Simple Bread Pakora. Cut onions and green chillies into small thin pieces. In a bowl, add besan, onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple bread pakora. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Bread Pakora is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Simple Bread Pakora is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Simple – Vielfacher Fasson und Größenauswahl. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Also known as bread pakoda, these are a popular Indian breakfast & tea-time snack made with bread slices, potatoes, spices, gram flour and herbs.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple bread pakora using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Bread Pakora:
- Take 2 of Bread Slices.
- Get asy of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger and green chilli paste.
- Take 1 pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of Besan Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Add red chilli powder and salt. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add adequate amount of water to form a thick batter. Now assemble the bread pakora by slicing the bread into triangular slices.
Instructions to make Simple Bread Pakora:
- Heat oil for frying in a wok or a pan over medium flame..
- Take besan and rice flour in a bowl add 1/2 cup water to make a thick batter Keep stirring with the back of a spoon Add little more water to make a flowy but thick batter.
- Add the ginger and chilli paste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate and mix well..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and caraway seeds. Mix well Batter should be lump free..
- Cut the bread slices into halves. Dip the bread slices in the batter and add to the hot oil. Allow excess batter to drain before adding to the oil..
- Deep fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with tomato sauce..
Apply green chutney (mint and coriander chutney) on one side of triangular bread and apply mashed potato mixture evenly on the bread. Cover this slice with another triangular slice. Next dip the bread into the batter. Bread Pakora is a very famous Indian tea time snack and breakfast recipe and is quite easy to make. You can either make it without any filling with just bread and the batter or fill it with a spicy potato or paneer filling.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple bread pakora recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!