Breakfast Nachos. Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, shiny-side up.
Mix in the tomatoes and continue to cook and stir until eggs are nearly set; remove from heat. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray or just spray the pan generously with non-stick cooking spray. Spread each tortilla chip with a thin layer of refried beans and place in a single layer, close together, on the prepared sheet pan.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, breakfast nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Breakfast Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, shiny-side up.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast nachos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Nachos:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 16 oz of jimmy dean sausage.
- Get 5 slice of pre cooked bacon.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of santinos tortilla chips.
- Take 1/2 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- Make ready 5 1/2 oz of fritos jalapeno cheese dip.
Breakfast nachos are the decadent brunch dish your life has been missing. We took the classic Tex-Mex dish to the next level by topping them with chorizo, eggs, sour cream, and all of our other favorite nacho toppings. It's the perfect guilty pleasure breakfast or fun and different appetizer for the big game. Arrange pita chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Steps to make Breakfast Nachos:
- Cook sausage in a pan set on medium-high.
- Place bacon in the microwave on 45 seconds.
- Put a pinch of salt and pepper in eggs and mix them.
- Add butter into a warm skillet.
- Scramble the eggs.
- While scrambling the eggs mix Velveeta cheese with jalapeno cheese dip and microwave 5 min. or until melted.
- Stir cheese in 30 sec increments.
- Use 2%milk if cheese becomes too thick.
- Mix sausage and eggs, then break the bacon up into small or medium-sized pieces and mix it all together.
- Put sausage, bacon, & egg on top of the chips and layer with cheese mix.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add oil to a large skillet over medium-low heat and, pour egg mixture in. Loaded Breakfast Nachos are the best way to start your day. Cheesy chips, sausage, eggs, and all the toppings combine to give you a breakfast that is delicious and filling. These guys are so good they'll make a great meal any time of the day!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food breakfast nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!