Karen's Chicken Wing Dip. This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend. Add the ginger, red chiles, star anise, and cinnamon stick and stir for about a minute. Add the soy sauce, sake, oyster sauce, mirin, sugar, and water, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
I take this whenever I have to bring a dish and am always asked for the recipe. Stir cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, chicken, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl until well-combined. I first tried this buffalo chicken wing dip at my neighbor's picnic.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, karen's chicken wing dip. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend. Add the ginger, red chiles, star anise, and cinnamon stick and stir for about a minute. Add the soy sauce, sake, oyster sauce, mirin, sugar, and water, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook karen's chicken wing dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) of softened pkgs cream cheese.
- Take 3-4 of boneless chicken wings (trimmed).
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of bottle blue cheese dressing.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get of Modifications.
- Take of Substitute 1/2 cup ranch dressing for blue cheese.
- Get of Substitute Mexican cheese for Monterey Jack and mozzarella.
A friend of theirs brought it and we munched on it all night til it was gone! I love this recipe for picnics, potlucks and tailgate parties. It's a much less messy way of enjoying chicken wings. You can make it as spicy hot as you want.or leave it mild.
Instructions to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Cook chicken wings, let cool, then shred.
- Marinate shredded chicken in buffalo sauce (enough to cover) for at least 20 minutes and set aside.
- Press cream cheese into casserole dish.
- Follow with marinated chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until bubbley.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
If you try making this chicken wing dip, don't forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef on Instagram! And of course, you can always watch this recipe, and many many more on The Diet Chef YouTube Channel! Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food karen's chicken wing dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!