Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels. Whip up a big batch of mouthwatering appetizers in no time with this Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels recipe. Flour tortillas encase a shredded buffalo chicken filling. Lip smackingly delicious and super simple to make.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels. Add softened cream cheese, hot sauce, green onions, and shredded chicken to a bowl. Spread the filling evenly on four tortillas.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, buffalo chicken pinwheels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whip up a big batch of mouthwatering appetizers in no time with this Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels recipe. Flour tortillas encase a shredded buffalo chicken filling. Lip smackingly delicious and super simple to make.
Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buffalo chicken pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels:
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts, cooked & shredded.
- Take 5-7 of large flour tortillas.
Roll the tortillas up jell-roll style. When ready to serve, remove the rolled pinwheel logs from the fridge, unwrap and place on a cutting board. Optional: Drizzle with buffalo sauce and garnish with sliced green onions and blue cheese crumbles, if desired. Easy buffalo chicken pinwheels are the perfect party, barbecue, game day or large gathering appetizer.
Steps to make Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels:
- In a large bowl stir together the cream cheese, wing sauce, cheese & ranch dressing until fully incorporated..
- Add in chicken and green onions and stir until fully incorporated and chicken is completely coated..
- Spread approximately 3/4 cup of the mixture onto the center of a tortilla..
- Roll up tightly and place seam side down in an airtight container..
- Repeat for all remaining tortillas. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator and transfer to cutting board. Cut into 1 inch sections. Repeat for all tortillas. Serve cold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator..
Super easy to make ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Cool, creamy, tangy and loaded with buffalo wing flavor. Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels This Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels recipe makes a delicious party food with all the flavors of buffalo wings + blue cheese, but without the mess. In a bowl, beat cream cheese on low and add in sauce, blue cheese, colby-jack cheese, and green onions. Stir shredded chicken into mixture by hand.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food buffalo chicken pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!