Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
Being in Wisconsin, we love a good casserole recipe. Casseroles just seem perfect for after school meals on a winter's night, or to feed a crowd for a birthday party or friendly get together. This nacho chicken casserole puts a.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Prepare 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Make ready 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Make ready 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
How to Cook Nacho Chicken Casserole. You can start with the chicken. After it's ready, thinly slice it. Lay the nachos on the bottom of a baking tray.
Steps to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Top them with tomato sauce, bell peppers, onion, chicken breast, bechamel, and mozzarella. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. How to Make Chicken Nacho Casserole. This recipe is called SUPER EASY for a reason. This cheesy Tex Mex Casserole is filled with lots of amazing ingredients (chicken, green chiles, Rotel, cheese, black beans, etc), but it only requires a few steps to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!