Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Marken-Bräter für saftige Braten. The Original Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe! It is made with jalapenos, cream cheese, bacon, tater tots, and cheese.
Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal. While tater tots are cooking, in a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream. Season with garlic salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tator tot jalepeno popper casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Marken-Bräter für saftige Braten. The Original Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe! It is made with jalapenos, cream cheese, bacon, tater tots, and cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tator tot jalepeno popper casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole:
- Get 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded & divided.
- Get 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take 6 of jalapeño peppers, deseeded & diced.
- Prepare 1 (2 lb) of bag tator tots.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Stir in half the shredded cheese, half the green onions, diced jalapeño peppers and half the cooked bacon until combined well. Once the tater tots are cooked, remove from the oven. Line a casserole dish with tater tots. While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces.
Steps to make Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425° line tator tots in casserole dish. Bake for 15 mins..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread mixture over top of tator tots. (Not too easy without a spreader lol use a spoon if you don't have one either and spread carefully) Top with remaining cheese, bacon and onions (I put some of the jalapeños on top too) I forgot the bacon on mine :(.
- Bake at 425° for 20 mins. (I'm using the recipes picture because it came out way prettier lol!) Even though I forgot the bacon my family still ate every last piece, not a bit leftover. Enjoy!.
Dice the peppers and slice the onions. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal. One of the BEST casseroles you will ever make!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tator tot jalepeno popper casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!