Simple Bread Pakora. Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfrei Simple – Vielfacher Fasson und Größenauswahl. Neue Kollektion Herbst/Winter – Entdecke die modischsten Modelle für die nächste Saison. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe.
These are also served in cafes, eateries, tiffin centers & restaurants across. Bread Pakora is a very famous Indian tea time snack and breakfast recipe and is quite easy to make. You can either make it without any filling with just bread and the batter or fill it with a spicy potato or paneer filling.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple bread pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Bread Pakora is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Simple Bread Pakora is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfrei Simple – Vielfacher Fasson und Größenauswahl. Neue Kollektion Herbst/Winter – Entdecke die modischsten Modelle für die nächste Saison. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple bread pakora using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Bread Pakora:
- Prepare 2 of Bread Slices.
- Take asy of Oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger and green chilli paste.
- Make ready 1 pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Besan Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
How to Make Simple Bread Pakora. Cut onions and green chillies into small thin pieces. In a bowl, add besan, onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Add red chilli powder and salt.
Instructions to make Simple Bread Pakora:
- Heat oil for frying in a wok or a pan over medium flame..
- Take besan and rice flour in a bowl add 1/2 cup water to make a thick batter Keep stirring with the back of a spoon Add little more water to make a flowy but thick batter.
- Add the ginger and chilli paste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate and mix well..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and caraway seeds. Mix well Batter should be lump free..
- Cut the bread slices into halves. Dip the bread slices in the batter and add to the hot oil. Allow excess batter to drain before adding to the oil..
- Deep fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with tomato sauce..
Heat oil in a frying pan. Add adequate amount of water to form a thick batter. Finely chop Green chillies and Coriander leaves. So you will be able to make simple bread pakora without stuffing. Many people also love the punjabi bread pakora recipe which is a delight to the taste buds.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple bread pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!