green bean casserole-the best!. Best Green Bean Casserole Frankie Makeithappen Davis. It's ALWAYS the first to disappear at potlucks when there are other versions of green bean casseroles and people often ask why it seems to taste so much better than the original one on the French's can. This Green Bean Casserole recipe has got to be the best I've ever had.
This is typically a dish I only make on Thanksgiving but since I started making this version my very picky I was happy to make a green bean casserole from scratch, and it worked ahead of time! I made it the day before Thanksgiving, up until the point of baking. Green bean casserole is the quintessential Thanksgiving side.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green bean casserole-the best!. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Best Green Bean Casserole Frankie Makeithappen Davis. It's ALWAYS the first to disappear at potlucks when there are other versions of green bean casseroles and people often ask why it seems to taste so much better than the original one on the French's can. This Green Bean Casserole recipe has got to be the best I've ever had.
green bean casserole-the best! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. green bean casserole-the best! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook green bean casserole-the best! using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make green bean casserole-the best!:
- Take of Casserole.
- Take 1 lb of frozen green beans.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of French fries onions.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery or asparagus soup.
- Make ready 1/2 can of milk.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream (optional).
Bizarrely, I never had it on my Thanksgiving table growing up, but I've become obsessed as an adult. Cook the mushrooms enough that they get a little caramelized and you'll really be good to go. The BEST homemade healthy green bean casserole made with fresh green beans, mushrooms and topped with homemade crunchy onions. Lightened up from traditional versions and perfect for the holidays!
Instructions to make green bean casserole-the best!:
- preheat oven to 350º.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until done (4-5 minutes.) Then shock in an ice bath to stop cooking..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add garlic, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add flour to make a roux, cook another 2-3 minutes. Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer..
- Add can of celery or asparagus soup and 1/2 can of milk. Can use more or less of any ingredient, depending on your taste buds..
- Add salt, pepper, and any other spices, then the heavy cream at the end if needed..
- Mix up sauce and green beans, pour into a casserole dish. Add french fried onions to top. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.
- Play around with this recipe, it's the best green bean casserole I've ever eaten! Enjoy!.
The green bean casserole world is your oyster. You'll need them for the dressing. I want the green beans to be slightly tender but still a little crisp, so we need to blanch them. Throw the beans into boiling water and let them cook for about three minutes, more if you want. Green bean casserole is a casserole consisting mostly of cooked green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and french fried onions.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green bean casserole-the best! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!