Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels. Just throw everything in a bowl, mix well, spread on a flour tortilla, roll up snugly, refrigerate, slice up, serve and prepared to be worshiped! Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels.
These are very popular appetizers New Mexico and are served at just about every holiday party. A number of fillings can be used, but green chile cream cheese is by far the most favored. This is an all-purpose filling that goes well on crackers, as a dip.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's green chile pinwheels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Just throw everything in a bowl, mix well, spread on a flour tortilla, roll up snugly, refrigerate, slice up, serve and prepared to be worshiped! Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's green chile pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels:
- Take of Pinwheel Mixture.
- Make ready 1 packages of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese [warmed or room temp].
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Hot Or Mild Roasted Green Chilies [chopped-fully drained].
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sliced Black Olives [fully drained].
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Green Onions [fine chop].
- Get 1/3 cup of Cilantro [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Additions & Options.
- Prepare 1 of Extra Large Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready 1 of Saran Wrap.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Green Chilie Powder [optional-added to mixture].
- Make ready 1 of Sharp Knife Or Dental Floss.
- Take 1 of Cheese Cloth Or Quality Paper Towels [for draining].
A special thanks to Rio Luna Organic Peppers for sponsoring this post. All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own. Today I have a very special tailgating recipe to share with you today featuring Rio Luna Organic Diced Green Chiles. Beat cream cheese, cheese and sour cream until blended.
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Pinwheels:
- Warm Philadelphia Cream Cheese just enough to blend it with ease..
- Chop your fresh vegetables and gather your other items needed..
- Completely drain your roasted green chilies and black olives. Squeeze green chilies in cheese cloth or thick, quality paper towels to ensure there are no fluids remaining..
- Mix everything in the Pinwheel Mixture section well..
- Gather your large flour tortillas and place each on a sheet of cling wrap..
- Smear your cream cheese mixture on your tortillas [as thick or as thin as you'd like] leaving bare areas at the sides as pictured below. If you spread your mixture thinner – you should get 4 large tortillas filled. And at 1" cuts, you should get about 30 Green Chilie Pinwheels..
- Roll your filled tortilla up snugly and wrap in cling wrap tightly. Try to mold your tortilla into a round shape but try not to squeeze your mixture out of any end. You'll be trimming those ends off anyway..
- Place rolls in the fridge for 2.5 hours minimum. Longer if possible..
- Once fully chilled, trim the ends off and discard. Roll once more for roundness or, square-ness if you'd like. Using a sharp knife or even dental floss, cut your wheels into 1" thicknesses. Enjoy!.
Stir in olives, green chiles, green onions and seasonings. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each in plastic, twisting ends to seal; refrigerate several hours. Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea salt.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's green chile pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!