Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Hot Cheese, Green Pepper, Salsa, Guacamole uvm. The tomato salsa recipe for nachos is another popular Mexican dip recipe prepared from red and juicy roasted tomatoes, garlic and onions. The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more.
The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more. For tomato salsa : Place whole tomatoes in a pan with enough water to cover them. Add tomatoes and blend for a few seconds.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mexican tomato salsa with nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Hot Cheese, Green Pepper, Salsa, Guacamole uvm. The tomato salsa recipe for nachos is another popular Mexican dip recipe prepared from red and juicy roasted tomatoes, garlic and onions. The spicy and tangy taste of tomato salsa gives a nice kick to your taste buds and makes you have some more.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican tomato salsa with nachos using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos:
- Take 2-3 of medium tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Jalepino.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of oive oil.
- Prepare of For nachos -.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare To taste of Chaat masala powder.
Season well and serve with nachos, sticks of raw vegetables, cooked vegetable cases. Salsa is any one of several sauces typical of Mexican cuisine, also known as salsa fresca, hot salsa or salsa picante, particularly used as dips. Here is a simple yet authentic recipe for Salsa sauce. The Spicy Mexican Salsa is delicious salsa recipe is a super simple, spicy and delicious dip that is made from blanched tomatoes, chopped jalapenos/ green chillies and tabasco sauce.
Instructions to make Mexican tomato Salsa with Nachos:
- On a non-stick tawa roast tomato garlic cloves and half onion until skin of tomato can be peel easily. Let it cool. (You can use chopped tomatoes also for salsa.).
- Now peel the skin of tomato and remove the seeds then cut into pieces.In the grinder jar add roasted onion green chilli tomato and garlic.Grind it coarsely..
- Now transfer it in a bowl. Chopped the half onion, jalepino (you can add capsicum also) add in the bowl Now add chilli powder, tomato sauce,chlli flakes, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.and keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add wheat flour (you can add maize flour also) but I used only wheat flour.Add all ingredients and mixwell then add water and knead it for semi.soft dough. Rest for ten minutes..
- Now heat the oil in a wok on low flame. Take a portion of dough and make a thin chapati. Poke it with a fork.Then cut it with a pizza cutter..
- Deep fry these triangle shaped nachos in the oil on low flame till crispy and golden brown. Take them out on an absorbent paper..
- Sprinkle chaat masala on hot Nachos. Serve with tomato Salsa..
You can serve these along with crispy Nachos for a party or make a veggie nacho -top it with salsa, sour cream, rajma & cheese. Very delicious Mexican meal baked in oven. Then, dice the onion, garlic cloves and green chiili. Add all the ingredients in a blender and grind till a smooth thick paste is formed. Serve the fresh Mexican Salsa Dip with some crunchy nachos.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexican tomato salsa with nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!