Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies. Great recipe for Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies. The excess garnishments in this dish are meant to create a Taco Salad side dish. This recipe also creates a delicious, stand alone, Stacked Refried Beans recipe.
Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea salt. Kiawe wood gives the chicken it's unique smoked flavor. Gone are the plantation days but the fragrance of the luau still lingers in the evening air in Kahuku with Mike's Hawaiian.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's green chile chicken chimmies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies. The excess garnishments in this dish are meant to create a Taco Salad side dish. This recipe also creates a delicious, stand alone, Stacked Refried Beans recipe.
Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's green chile chicken chimmies using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Get of ● For The Bean Mixture.
- Take 2 can (8 oz) of Roserita Refried Beans.
- Take 3 of large Chicken Breasts [chopped or shredded].
- Take 2 can (4 oz) of Mild Chopped Green Chiles.
- Make ready 1 of large Fresh Jalapeño [fine chop – seeds removed].
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take 1/2 of large Tomato [chopped].
- Take 1/2 of White Onion [fine chop].
- Get 1/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine chop] Or 1 tsp Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick Burrito Seasoning [or add 1 tsp each: onion powder – chile powder – black pepper & include optional cayenne].
- Make ready of ● For The Tortillas.
- Get 6 of large Flour Tortillas [slightly warmed in microwave].
- Prepare 1 box of Wooden Toothpicks.
- Make ready 1 Bottle of High Heat Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Garnishments.
- Make ready 6 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
- Make ready 2 cup of Each: Chopped Cilantro – Tomatoes – White Onions.
- Prepare 3 of large Chopped Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- Prepare 1 cup of Tub Each: Guacamole & Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of Mexican 3 Cheese Or Queso Fresco.
- Make ready 2 of large Jars Red & Green Salsa.
Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Chicken Taquitos: Use of Chicken Breasts. Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion!
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Lightly sprinkle de-thawed and fat trimmed chicken breasts with ground cumin, garlic powder and black pepper. Slit open the thicker areas of your breasts with a knife for even baking..
- On no stick tinfoil, bake chicken breasts at 350° for 40 minutes. Slightly cool and chop [or shread] chicken into bite sized pieces. Note: If your chicken is still pink in color or its juices don't run clear, bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until fully cooked..
- Make sure your veggies in the, "Bean Mixture," category are chopped finely since they will need to soften [cook] in the microwave..
- Mix everything in the, "Bean Mixture," category together well and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir well and microwave 3 additional minutes. Place back in microwave and heat for 4 more minutes and let it sit until you're ready to construct your chimichangas..
- Chop all garnishments and place back in fridge..
- Re-heat your bean mixture until hot if it has cooled down before the next step..
- Slightly warm flour tortillas and place hot beans in the center. Do not over fill tortillas. Place cheese on top of beans..
- For even distribution of bean mixture, lay out all of your warmed tortillas on the counter and place beans on top..
- Fold down top and bottom of tortilla over beans and then fold in the sides. Secure the middle and edges with toothpicks. Make sure there are no openings for beans or cheeses to escape. Repeat process for all 6 chimichangas..
- Heat 2" deep oil on high and place 2 chimichangas in your pan toothpick sides down. Do not overload your pan as it will cool off your oil and saturate your burritos. Your bean mixture is fully cooked so you're only browning and crisping your tortillas. Fry chimichangas about 1 minute on each side. Be careful not to burn..
- Drain chimichangas on paper towels and serve on a bed of lettuce, [or fresh cabbage if you desire] and top with additional garnishments. These vegetables can also act as a taco salad side dish. REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL TOOTHPICKS! :0).
- If you choose to oven bake these, follow the same instructions but bake at 350° for 30 minutes [or until browned] turning once..
- Why not make my, "Mike's Easy Chile Verde Sauce," and serve an unforgettable, "Smothered Green Chile Chicken Chimichanga." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce.
- Add Chile Verde sauce just before serving. Serve dish immediately. Enjoy!.
Great recipe for Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. This is the dish you make for your seven year old culinary students who showed up for class today […] The ingredients needed to make : Mike's Green Chilie Chicken Sauce: Make ready of Chicken & Broth. Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. Great recipe for Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. This is the dish you make for your seven year old culinary students who showed up for class today with severe head and chest colds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's green chile chicken chimmies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!