Avocado and egg toast. Mash avocado in a bowl; stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and sea salt. Top with fried egg and season with sea salt and pepper. Combine avocado, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and gently mash.
This avocado toast gets a boost of protein by adding a poached egg and a dollop of Greek yogurt. Serve these low-cost egg toasts with a green salad tossed in a light balsamic vinaigrette for a balanced breakfast or lunch filled with protein, veggies, and healthy fats. Combine shallot, red wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl; set aside.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, avocado and egg toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Avocado and egg toast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Avocado and egg toast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Mash avocado in a bowl; stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and sea salt. Top with fried egg and season with sea salt and pepper. Combine avocado, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and gently mash.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have avocado and egg toast using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado and egg toast:
- Make ready 1/2 of avocado mashed.
- Get 1 slice of toasted honey wheat bread.
- Prepare 1 of over easy egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 slices of tomatos.
- Prepare of Spinach(if desired).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Heb whipped salad dressing.
- Get of Seasonings(season to your liking I don’t measure and don’t use a lot).
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
Mash avocado with lime juice and salt in a second bowl. Add vinegar and reduce heat to a light simmer. Crack eggs into small bowl; set aside. Like a cross between avocado toast and egg salad, this delicious mash-up is served on whole-grain toast and finished with delicate fresh chives.
Steps to make Avocado and egg toast:
- Toast your bread.
- Cook your egg with 1/2 tbsp butter,over easy is my favorite way. Add seasonings before egg cooks.
- Put mayo on your toasted bread then spread the mashed avocado over that put the tomato on top and then add spinach(if desired) to that to keep from sliding off. Then add the egg and enjoy!.
Plus, there's no mayo here—creamy avocado provides plenty of richness. Using a slotted spoon, place egg over sandwich. Avocado: a great source of healthy fats, fiber, folate as well as vitamin K and C. Baby and toddler need a great deal of healthy fats in their diets to help with their brain, bone and muscle development. I would recommend using free-range organic eggs for this recipe if.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food avocado and egg toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!