Easy Taco Salad. Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt.
Prepare seasoned beef product according to package directions. Divide romaine lettuce between two plates or large salad bowls. Top with tomatoes, beans, cheese, and chips.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy taco salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt.
Easy Taco Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Taco Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy taco salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Taco Salad:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pkg of prepared salad mix, your choice.
- Prepare 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste).
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1000 of Island dressing, to taste.
- Get 2-3 handfuls of nacho cheese Dorito chips, crunched up.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Serve with sour cream and salsa. Add the black beans and stir gently to combine. Divide the lettuce among serving bowls. Mix in taco seasoning mix and water.
Steps to make Easy Taco Salad:
- Brown ground beef then prepare with taco seasoning as directed on package..
- Add salad mix, tomatoes, olives, onion, cilantro, and ground beef to large bowl..
- Toss with 1000 Island dressing, as much as you prefer. (trust me, these flavors work well together).
- Crumble in (not too small) your chips and add cheese. Toss again..
- Your salad is now ready to serve!.
- I served slices of avacado on the side which we added to our own salads once it was dished out. That is, of course, optional. We love avacados!.
Transfer beef to a serving bowl. Add taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Top with meat, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and desired toppings. Top each serving with tortilla chips, salsa and sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy taco salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!