Cauliflower Pakoras. Order a Full Container of Frozen Food. Contact KnH now for the best prices! Break the cauliflower into bite size florets and either steam over boiling water or microwave in a large tupper with six tablespoons of water, in two minutes bursts until they are fork tender but still retain a slight bite (or until theý've reached your favoured consistency).
Heat ½ cup vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium. Cauliflower pakoda also known as gobi pakora are crunchy and delicious Indian fritters made with cauliflower florets, gram flour, spices and herbs. These are addictive and make for a great party appetizer and a tea-time snack.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower pakoras. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Order a Full Container of Frozen Food. Contact KnH now for the best prices! Break the cauliflower into bite size florets and either steam over boiling water or microwave in a large tupper with six tablespoons of water, in two minutes bursts until they are fork tender but still retain a slight bite (or until theý've reached your favoured consistency).
Cauliflower Pakoras is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cauliflower Pakoras is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower pakoras using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pakoras:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Gram Flour (Besan/Chickpea Flour).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Get 1 of Medium sized Cauliflower (Cut into small florets).
- Make ready 2 of small Onions (Sliced).
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Get 4-5 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Take 1 1/2 inch of Ginger (Finely Minced).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Take as needed of Oil (For Deep Frying).
Cauliflower pakoda are made much the same way as onion pakodas. These turn out so flavorful that your entire home will be filled with an exciting aroma. Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora are crispy and tasty cauliflower fritters. Though they are many variations to make gobi pakora, this recipe is a truly delicious one.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Pakoras:
- In a large bowl, add the gram flour..
- Next add corn flour..
- Then add the fennel seeds..
- Add the chopped green chillies and the minced ginger..
- Add the sliced onions and salt..
- Add water gradually to form a smooth batter that is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Make sure the batter is not thin..
- Add the cauliflower florets into the batter..
- Mix well and make sure they are coated with the batter. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat enough oil into a deep frying pan, for frying the pakoras. Fry small spoonfuls of mixture in small batches for about 4 minutes, turning the fritter to cook on the other side, until crispy and golden..
- Once done, remove the cauliflower pakoras on paper towels, to remove the excess oil..
- Serve the cauliflower pakoras ie. crispy deep fried cauliflower snack with sauces of your choice or with chutney, ketchup or yogurt for dipping and a hot cup of tea..
In this recipe, marinated cauliflower florets are coated with savory gram flour batter and deep fried. They make for a wonderful evening vegan snack. You could also use broccoli florets instead of cauliflower. The spice quotient can be increased or decreased based on personal preference. Serve with mango chutney or a tamarind raita, made by mixing Greek natural yoghurt and tamarind paste together.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cauliflower pakoras recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!