Crispy Cabage Pakoras ????. Aoa welcome toAyesha Recipes in this video we will learn how to makeCRIDPY CABAGE PAKORAY RECIPE/IN Urdu/Hindi by Ayesha Recipes I hope you will enjoy if. Asslam o alaikum dear friends Today I Brought for you crispy pakora recipe by Maryam kitchen. Pokora recipe(s) A common food recipe made by almost every Indian family.
Today I am making crispy and fun pakoras with cabbage which my mother taught me with utmost care. Crispy Vegetable Pakoras are a must make appetizer on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea and tangy chutneys to tickle your taste buds. Pakoras are an all time favorite snack in India.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crispy cabage pakoras ????. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Cabage Pakoras ???? is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crispy Cabage Pakoras ???? is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Aoa welcome toAyesha Recipes in this video we will learn how to makeCRIDPY CABAGE PAKORAY RECIPE/IN Urdu/Hindi by Ayesha Recipes I hope you will enjoy if. Asslam o alaikum dear friends Today I Brought for you crispy pakora recipe by Maryam kitchen. Pokora recipe(s) A common food recipe made by almost every Indian family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy cabage pakoras ???? using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cabage Pakoras ????:
- Get of medium sized cabage finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Semolina.
- Take of chopped green chillies.
- Take of large eggs.
- Take of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of medium sized chopped onions.
- Make ready of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of termeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
These can be made individually by dipping the vegetables like potatoes, cauliflower, onion, spinach into the batter. Cabbage pakoras (Cabage Fritters) are good alternative for people those who don't eat onion garlic pakodas or bhajiyas. Cabbage pakodas can be made with onion and garlic also but people those who can't eat onion bhajiya and use cabbage as substitute of onion. Some freshly prepared, crispy pakoras can instantly light up your mood on a tiring and busy day.
Instructions to make Crispy Cabage Pakoras ????:
- Take a bowl, put chopped cabbage into it and put salt as required. Mix it well by rubbing your hand. Cover it for half an hour. When the water came out from the cabbage, drain it fully and put the chopped cabbage into another bowl..
- Now, put semolina to taste in it with 2 eggs, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, chopped Coriander leaves, salt as required, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and Coriander powder. Give it a mix and make a perfect dough with the consistency for pakora. Keep it aside..
- Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now take some mixture in your hand palm and give it a round pakora shape and deep fry it into the oil. Fry all batches of Pakoras using the same process. After that stop the flame..
- Crispy cabbage Pakoras are ready to serve. Serve it hot with chutney/sauce and enjoy it. Stay safe and stay home with your family in this global crisis. Take my love from Bangladesh..
We all like our pakoras crispy and fresh but what if you wish to pack them or have them a little later? Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while preparing your pakoras, these will help in. Crispy on the outside and spongy on the inside, these guilt-free Crispy Baked Onion Pakoras (Fritters) will definitely complement your monsoon evenings. Sprinkle Chaat masala and enjoy without the guilt of eating oily food! Notes/Tips Crispy Corn Tikki, pakora/pakoda or patties are popular indian or pakistani street food snack.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crispy cabage pakoras ???? recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!