Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball. Schau dir Angebote von Top-Marken bei eBay an. This Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe is full of all of your favorite jalapeno popper flavors like crisp smoked bacon, spicy minced jalapeno, sharp cheddar and smooth cream cheese. The holiday season is quickly approaching and everyone should have a few great appetizer recipes.
Add cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, bacon bits, jalapeños, ranch seasoning and chives. Blend together until well mixed, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally. Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap and spoon cheese ball mixture into the middle.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jalapeno popper cheeseball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Schau dir Angebote von Top-Marken bei eBay an. This Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe is full of all of your favorite jalapeno popper flavors like crisp smoked bacon, spicy minced jalapeno, sharp cheddar and smooth cream cheese. The holiday season is quickly approaching and everyone should have a few great appetizer recipes.
Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno popper cheeseball using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball:
- Prepare 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get to taste of garlic powder & black pepper,.
- Get 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10-12 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and drained.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, diced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
Mix half the jalapenos and the parsley together. In a second bowl add the second half of the jalapenos, cream cheese, jack cheese, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin to a bowl. Combine cream cheese, cranberries, green onion, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl and mix well. How to Make Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball:
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings until blended..
- Have all remaining ingredients ready to go!.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon, onion and jalapenos..
- Mix together to completely incorporate..
- Reserve the remainder of the ingredients for coating of the cheeseball. Place them in the fridge..
- Place mixture in a large ball on top of plastic wrap..
- Wrap tightly and place in fridge overnight..
- Just prior to serving, remove cheeseball from wrap and roll in the remaining ingredients to completely coat..
- Enjoy with chips or Ritz crackers!.
Using a stand or hand mixer on medium speed beat your cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper until smooth and creamy. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Spoon the cheese mixture onto a large piece of wax paper or parchment and shape into a ball. This Jalapeño Popper Football Cheese Ball is sure to make a touchdown at your next game day party! Spread it on crackers or dive in with pretzels and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food jalapeno popper cheeseball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!