Chicken Vegetable Pakora. Enjoy, Like, Share and Stay connected with #PakTotkay!! Subscribe to Pak Totkay Channel for unlimited Desi Totkay https://www.youtube.com/paktotkayFor more v. Learn how to make Chicken Vegetable PakoraRecipe at Home.
The chicken pakoras should start to brown and float to the surface. Fry remaining pakoras and drain on paper towel. Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour, ginger garlic, spice powders & herbs.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken vegetable pakora. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Vegetable Pakora is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Vegetable Pakora is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Enjoy, Like, Share and Stay connected with #PakTotkay!! Subscribe to Pak Totkay Channel for unlimited Desi Totkay https://www.youtube.com/paktotkayFor more v. Learn how to make Chicken Vegetable PakoraRecipe at Home.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken vegetable pakora using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Vegetable Pakora:
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- Take 200 g of chicken boneless.
- Make ready 100 g of cabbage.
- Make ready 1 of small onion sliced.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander.
- Make ready 4 of green chillies.
- Take 100 g of capsicum.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chillies crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Tikka masala.
- Get of Water as required.
- Make ready 1 cup of oil.
These addictively delicious & crunchy chicken bites are not only flavor packed but are also tender & juicy. Pakora are a classic, all time favorite & much loved snack across India. Full recipe with detailed steps in the recipe card at the end of this post. Mix the chicken thigh pieces with minced ginger, chopped chilli, cumin ground coriander, dried coriander leaf, chilli flakes and ground fenugreek and marinate in the fridge.; Take the chicken out of the fridge and add salt, garlic salt, gram flour, cornflour and baking soda.
Instructions to make Chicken Vegetable Pakora:
- First of all cut chicken and all vegetables into small thin sliced..
- In a bowl take gram flour, add water and salt, mix it well and made smooth thick paste..
- Now add chicken, vegetables, and all spices to the paste and mix it well..
- In a pan add oil heat it up. Now put the mixture in it and cook on low flame so that the ingredients cooked well..
- Now yummy pakora is ready to serve ???? with ketchup..
Now the pakora's are ready for frying. Heat vegetable oil for frying in a pan. Add the vegetables and mix in evenly. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately. Serve with cilantro or mint chutney or cucumber raita.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken vegetable pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!