Sweet Corn Pakora(No Fry). Schau dir Angebote von Pakora bei eBay an. Corn Pakoda is a delicious teatime snack or Indian starter dish made with sweet corn. One of our favourite Monsoon snack Corn fritters/pakora is one of best corn recipes that taste incredibly delicious.
Corn pakoda recipe – A quick evening snack recipe made with sweet corn, onions, spices and herbs. These andhra style crisp fried corn fritters are extremely delicious and addictive. I know I have been sharing lot of fried snacks for sometime now.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet corn pakora(no fry). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Corn Pakora(No Fry) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Corn Pakora(No Fry) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Schau dir Angebote von Pakora bei eBay an. Corn Pakoda is a delicious teatime snack or Indian starter dish made with sweet corn. One of our favourite Monsoon snack Corn fritters/pakora is one of best corn recipes that taste incredibly delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet corn pakora(no fry) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn Pakora(No Fry):
- Make ready 2 cups of sweet corn.
- Get 1/4 cup of suji.
- Get 4 tbsp of besan.
- Get 1 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped springonion.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain (carom seeds).
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get As required of Ginger.
- Make ready as required of Oil.
Very soon my kids' school holidays will end and hopefully I will be able to share healthy recipes for kids. corn fritter is a temptingly delicious, crispy, and crunchy deep-fried snack recipe made using gram flour and fresh corn kernels. Plus, making this corn pakora is very quick and easy. full recipe: http://hebbarskitchen.com/corn-pakoda-recipe-corn-bhajiya/download android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hebbarskitchen. Corn Pakoda with step-by-step photo and video recipe.
Steps to make Sweet Corn Pakora(No Fry):
- Take Corn add green chillies, ginger and grind it..
- Take the mixture into a bowl add chopped onions, spring onions, coriander, and all masala and mix well, now add besan and suji and mix well and form a batter and keep aside for 15 to 20 mins..
- Take a Pan add oil and pour the mix in each cavity, cover with a lid and cook it on slow flame cook from both the sides till it turns golden brown. Serve with ketchup and chutney..
This quick evening snack is prepared by grinding sweet corn along with few spices and then deep fried till golden brown and crisp. I come from a Punjabi family, married to a Jain family. Corn pakoda recipe is an easy and quick snack with sweet corn and onions. This crispy pakoda tastes so good and can be made in no time. With the onset of monsoons and winter, these pakoda with adrak or masalai chai is the best ever snack time treat I could think of, do you like crispy snacks on rainy day too?
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet corn pakora(no fry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!