Cauliflower Pakora. Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Break the cauliflower into bite size florets and either steam over boiling water or microwave in a large tupper with six tablespoons of water, in two minutes bursts until they are fork tender but still retain a slight bite (or until theý've reached your favoured consistency).
Heat ½ cup vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium. Dice the cauliflower into small florets and add to a pan of boiling water. Drain, pat dry and set aside to cool.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower pakora. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Pakora is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cauliflower Pakora is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Break the cauliflower into bite size florets and either steam over boiling water or microwave in a large tupper with six tablespoons of water, in two minutes bursts until they are fork tender but still retain a slight bite (or until theý've reached your favoured consistency).
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower pakora using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pakora:
- Take 15 of florets of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 of potato grated.
- Prepare 1/2 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sooji or rava.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of lal mirch powder.
Add the ground almonds, cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic powder, turmeric, lemon juice, baking soda, salt and pepper to a food processor. Cauliflower pakoda also known as gobi pakora are crunchy and delicious Indian fritters made with cauliflower florets, gram flour, spices and herbs. These are addictive and make for a great party appetizer and a tea-time snack. Cauliflower pakoda are made much the same way as onion pakodas.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Pakora:
- Firstly slice the cauliflower in small pieces and rinse it with water and then mix the all ingredients together.
- Cauliflower pieces, grated potato, onion add haldi powder lal mirch powder mix all properly.
- Prepare a batter with curd and suji and kept it for 10min and then add the previous mixture of cauliflower.
- Add water slowly with maintaining medium consistency.
- Then deep fry in hot oil.stir ocassionally until the cauliflower turns golden brown and crisp.finally cauliflower pakora is ready to serve. Serve it with tomato ketchup..
These turn out so flavorful that your entire home will be filled with an exciting aroma. Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora are crispy and tasty cauliflower fritters. Though they are many variations to make gobi pakora, this recipe is a truly delicious one. In this recipe, marinated cauliflower florets are coated with savory gram flour batter and deep fried. They make for a wonderful evening vegan snack.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cauliflower pakora recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!