Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Great recipe for Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce. Apparently, there are various kinds of prepping patatas bravas such as fried, baked, etc. This is the way I make it.
Season with salt, pepper and vinegar. Place the potatoes on a serving platter. Top with the tomato sauce and drizzle the aioli onto the top.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tapas patatas bravas with spicy tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Great recipe for Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce. Apparently, there are various kinds of prepping patatas bravas such as fried, baked, etc. This is the way I make it.
Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tapas patatas bravas with spicy tomato sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce:
- Take 4 medium of Potatoes (a firm variety; I use new potatoes).
- Get 1 small of Onion (chopped).
- Take 1 of Canned tomatoes (discard the liquid).
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Get 1 of Red chili pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar (If the canned tomatoes are tart).
- Take 3 tbsp of + 1 tablespoon Olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of Salt, black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Finely chopped parsley.
Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. ALIOLI OR GARLIC MAYONNAISE. ½ cup extra virgin olive oil. Called papas bravas or patatas bravas in Spain, this dish is essentially potatoes cooked in a spicy sauce and served as an appetizer, or tapas. Variations abound in both the cooking method—the potatoes are fried, boiled or roasted—and the sauce, which usually has hot chiles, tomato and vinegar.
Instructions to make Tapas Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce:
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan. Add the garlic and chili pepper and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the onion and stir-fry until translucent..
- Add the tomato puree to the pan from Step 1 and stir-fry for about 1 minute. Add the canned tomatoes and cook uncovered over medium heat until the liquid is almost gone. Add the spices and then sugar, salt, and black pepper..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-size pieces. Boil just until the potatoes soften (you could also microwave). Drain well in a strainer..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and add the potatoes. Cook over high heat, flipping often until crispy (it won't take long). Lightly season with salt and black pepper..
- Arrange the potatoes on a plate and pour the sauce over. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy. Use a toothpick to pick up the potatoes and gobble them up..
- If you aren't worried about calories, you could pick the potatoes with a toothpick → dip in the tomato sauce → dip in garlic mayonnaise. They're delicious like this too..
How to make Patatas Bravas (Spanish Fried Potatoes with spicy Tomato Sauce) Heat a pan over medium flame. Add the red chillies and bay leaf. Add the vinegar, oregano and cumin powder. Blend your salsa brava in a food processor, high-speed blender, or with an immersion blender until smooth. Set aside at least half an hour to let the flavors meld (refrigerate if not using right away).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tapas patatas bravas with spicy tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!