Maize-Wheat Nachos. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Nachos are a Tex Mex dish from Northern Mexico. Originally this dish is composed of Tortilla chips covered with Cheese or Cheese based sauce.
How to make Nachos Chips with step by step pictures. Take wheat flour and maize flour in a bowl. Add oregano, salt, ajwain to it.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, maize-wheat nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maize-Wheat Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Maize-Wheat Nachos is something that I have loved my whole life.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Nachos are a Tex Mex dish from Northern Mexico. Originally this dish is composed of Tortilla chips covered with Cheese or Cheese based sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maize-wheat nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maize-Wheat Nachos:
- Make ready 1 cup of Maize flour.
- Get 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil tempered with turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Take of Masala Mix : -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt – Black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Peri-peri spice mix.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Add oil and rub it nicely. Dust with flour and roll the dough as circle. It will release its aroma, which is when you will know they are done. Turn off the flame and grind it with the help of a mortar and pestle) the flavor is incredible.
Steps to make Maize-Wheat Nachos:
- Mix all the above ingredients and add warm water to make a pliable[not soft] dough.grease the slab…take a pinch from the dough, make a ball and roll it into a thin circle.fork the circle surface..
- Cut it into desired triangular shapes with the help of a pizza cutter. Bake the Nachos.
- Pre-heat the oven @200 degrees, grease the baking plate and carefully lay the triangles on it bake it @160degrees for 6-8 min.
- Flip the nachos to bake the other side for another 2 min when hot sprinkle the masala mix and serve..
To make this recipe from scratch you need. Maize or yellow corn flour – maize flour or makki ki atta is used traditionally for making both tortilla and chips. Use fresh flour to avoid rancid taste in your chips. Some pain or wheat flour- I prwefer to add a small amount of plain or wheat flour to ease the. Mexican tortilla chips or nachos are made using the combination of maize flour with whole wheat flour, as maize flour is gluten free and that's why whole wheat flour is added to give little stickiness to dough while rolling it.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food maize-wheat nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!