Black bean, corn and chicken nachos. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the pan and season with taco seasoning. Remove from the heat and stir in the black beans and corn.
Top with the chicken and bean mixture and then top with grated cheese. When the chicken is no longer pink, add the green pepper, chili powder and salt. Cook another few minutes, stirring often.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, black bean, corn and chicken nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black bean, corn and chicken nachos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Black bean, corn and chicken nachos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the pan and season with taco seasoning. Remove from the heat and stir in the black beans and corn.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black bean, corn and chicken nachos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black bean, corn and chicken nachos:
- Get 1/2 cup of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of black beans.
- Make ready 1 can of corn (15 oz) (I used fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder or taco seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce or to taste.
- Take Squeeze of lime.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 bag of corn tortilla chip cups (or regular tortilla chips).
- Make ready of Shredded cheese, whatever you like (I used a cheddar blend).
Remove from the heat and stir in the black beans and corn. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread nacho chips across the baking sheet. Top with the chicken and bean mixture and then top with grated cheese.
Instructions to make Black bean, corn and chicken nachos:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl (a sealable bowl like tupperware is a good idea, as you will likely have leftovers)..
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil, and line the sheet with chip cups/chips until it's completely covered (40-50 chips).
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp of the chicken mixture into each cup. Cover any leftovers and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on the filling and chips..
- Bake for 5 minutes. If the cheese isn't completely melted, add 1-3 minutes..
- Use the remaining black bean mixture in additional batches, serve it over lettuce for a salad or eat it plain (heated or cold) like chili..
Spread the chips out evenly on a baking sheet. Top with the beans and chicken, then the cheese. Set up grill for indirect cooking and heat to medium. While the oven starts to heat up, get started on the beans. Add a full can of black beans with the liquid into a sauce pan along with the salt, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and chicken/vegetable broth.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food black bean, corn and chicken nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!