Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer. Pizza in Low Carb mit doppelt so viel Eiweiß und Ballaststoffen. Ich habe völlig natürlich abnehmen können. Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer instructions.
It burns easily, so keep an eye on. Great recipe for Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer. My mom started a no-carb diet, and I was interested in it, so I came up with my own low-carb menu based on what she eats.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low carb aburaage pizza appetizer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Pizza in Low Carb mit doppelt so viel Eiweiß und Ballaststoffen. Ich habe völlig natürlich abnehmen können. Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer instructions.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb aburaage pizza appetizer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer:
- Make ready 1 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Get 1 of Green pepper.
- Make ready 20 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
I'm going on a diet, too, so this is from my menu of easy appetizers. For those worried about carbs, be careful about. Rach's quick & easy spinach-artichoke dip is made with cream cheese, yogurt + cheese. There are lots of low carb eggplant recipes.
Instructions to make Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer:
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna. Slice the green pepper into rings, and slice open 3 aburaage..
- Open them like this..
- Spread on the ketchup, and top with the tuna, mayonnaise, cheese, and green pepper..
- Grill the pizza in a toaster oven (4 minutes at 1200 W). It burns easily, so keep an eye on it while it's cooking..
- And it's done! If you grill it for too long, it will look like this..
- I used this ketchup in the recipe. I bought it at the drugstore! It contains half the carbohydrate and salt content of regular ketchup..
- The salami version is also delicious–just substitute the tuna with salami..
You can find many of them here. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms taste like the real thing, yet contain just a fraction of the carb content. Spread on the ketchup, and top with the tuna, mayonnaise, cheese, and green pepper. Apply a layer of tomato paste, pesto, or cream cheese to each crust. Add the toppings of your choice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food low carb aburaage pizza appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!