Edamame Cream Pasta.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, edamame cream pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Edamame Cream Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Edamame Cream Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have edamame cream pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- Take 1 bunch of Pasta.
- Get 1 of tea cup's worth Edamame.
- Get 1/2 can of – about 40 grams Canned tuna.
- Take 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- [For the green caterpillar decoration] Boil the edamame and secure four beans on a stick of pasta. Cut the eyes out of cheese with a straw or toothpick, and use sesame seeds or nori seaweed for the pupils..
- Boil the pasta in salt water for a minute less than indicated on the packet..
- Blend the edamame in a mixer to make a paste. Add the white sauce and consomme soup stock granules. Seefor the white sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce (see recipe).
- Fry the tuna and mix in the edamame paste. Gently add the pasta and just less than a ladleful of the boiling water. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to serving plates..
- Top with vegetables and parsley to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food edamame cream pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!