TURKEY STUFFED MUSHROOMS. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Turkey auf eBay an. Combine turkey, Parmesan, mayo, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and remove their stems.
We use portobello caps to make these dinner-sized stuffed mushrooms that are big on flavor without being overly rich. Rather than the traditional sausage filling, this recipe calls for lean ground turkey blended with fresh herbs and spices, topped with golden, melted fontina cheese. Add a tossed salad and a slice of crusty whole-grain bread to complete the meal.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
TURKEY STUFFED MUSHROOMS is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. TURKEY STUFFED MUSHROOMS is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Turkey auf eBay an. Combine turkey, Parmesan, mayo, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and remove their stems.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have turkey stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make TURKEY STUFFED MUSHROOMS:
- Make ready of Ground Turkey.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of gr. turkey.
- Take 1 stick of salted butter.
- Take 1 large of yellow onion.
- Take 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of shallot bulbs.
- Take 3/4 cup of dry red sherry.
- Get 4 of to 6 oz. Bread Crumbs (plain or Italian).
Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle mushroom caps with salt and pepper. Spoon filling mixture into mushrooms, piling in center.
Steps to make TURKEY STUFFED MUSHROOMS:
- In lg. Pot saute butter & onions, add gr. Turkey til brown. Add dry sherry w half can. Parm. Ch., Bread Crumbs. Mix together. testing to see if you can form small meatball. Remove stems from mushrooms, clean, but do not wash. Gently form balls of filling into mushrooms. Before putting on to sheet pan, sprinkle parm. Ch. (1/2) C. on top of of mush. Spray w pan spray or oil or you can store in refrigerator for a later time covered. Put stuffed mushrooms onto sheet pan. Bake at 350° for 40 min. When they look brown & sisling, sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup parm. Ch. over top. Let cool & serve!.
Plus extra for topping) Onion Powder. Remove cover and stir until cheese is completely melted and combined with the turkey and pepper mixture. Remove from heat and set aside. Fill each mushroom cap with some of the turkey mixture. Drizzle the mushrooms with remaining olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food turkey stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!