Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls. Forget coming home to an empty fridge. Come home to something tasty with Just Eat! Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and fry on both sides until. The Best Chicken Parmesan with a deliciously crispy coating, smothered in a rich homemade tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Forget coming home to an empty fridge. Come home to something tasty with Just Eat! Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls:
- Get 4 of cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Get 1/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Vegetable oil, for frying.
Oven baked Chicken Parmesan is simple to make and worth every minute! If you love a crispy crumb coating vs a soggy crumb, look no further! The best you will ever make! When Crispy Chicken Strips are cooked, remove from oven and leave on the same baking sheet.
Instructions to make Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls:
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F..
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the mayo, cheeses, breadcrumbs, black pepper, and toss to combine. Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball..
- Place the flour and eggs in 2 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the egg and then the flour. Set aside..
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per batch until the chicken balls are golden brown and crispy. Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil..
- I rolled them in the egg and then the flour. I added breadcrumbs to the chicken as a filler..
Beat egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with the crumb mixture. Stir butter, white wine, mustard, and garlic together in another bowl. Dip each chicken breast half into melted butter mixture; press into bread crumb mixture to evenly coat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!