Jalapeno Popper Dip. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
The result is the most incredible dip, reminiscent of the appetizer we all love so much! Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Stir in about two-thirds of the bacon.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jalapeno popper dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Jalapeno Popper Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jalapeno popper dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Prepare 4 oz of diced jalapenos, drained.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread cumbs.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, for topping.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the dip, followed by the crushed chips. Using an electric mixer (or a food processor), mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican blend cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, green chiles and jalapeños. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Jalapeño Popper Dip; Jalapeño Popper Dip.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl..
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and diced jalapeño. Mix well..
- Spread mixture evenly in 8×8 baking dish..
- In separate bowl, blend melted butter, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley until crumbly..
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over cream cheese mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown..
- Serve with crackers or chips..
Be the first to rate & review! Taking a cue from the creamy, spicy flavors of jalapeño poppers, this dip is sinfully good and blissfully easy. Just mix a few of the roasted chiles with room-temperature cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and drained jarred. Combine CREAM CHEESE, SOUR CREAM, MAYONNAISE, and GARLIC POWDER with a hand-mixer or stirring utensil. Fold in SHREDDED CHEESE, JALAPENOS, BACON, and GREEN ONIONS, reserving a pinch of each for garnish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food jalapeno popper dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!