Bacon Appetizer Crescents. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
Place, point sides down, on baking sheet. MIX all ingredients except crescent dough. Cut each rectangle in half diagonally; repeat with opposite corners.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon appetizer crescents. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Order Full Container of Frozen Food Products. Contact us for the best prices! Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
Bacon Appetizer Crescents is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bacon Appetizer Crescents is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon appetizer crescents using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Appetizer Crescents:
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 8 slice of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 can of crescent rolls.
With so many winter social gatherings centered around sporting events, everyone is looking for fun and easy finger foods for their guests to devour. This appetizer fits that description to the letter and even has bacon, which is a sure win with the meat-loving folks out there. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk until well blended. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
Steps to make Bacon Appetizer Crescents:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside..
- Separate each can of dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges starting at short ends. Place, seam sides down, on greased baking sheet..
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm..
Roll up loosely as directed on can. Mix cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside. In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions and milk until well blended. Roll out one tube of crescent roll dough onto each cookie sheet. If you ever need an easy, cheesy appetizer for a dinner party, let it be these Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bacon appetizer crescents recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!