Deviled Egg Easter Salad. Swipe to order and we'll deliver. Track your food all the way from the restaurant to your door. It's quick, easy and a great way to use up those leftover Easter eggs!
It's creamy, perfectly seasoned, and topped with a sprinkle of smoked paprika for a pretty finish, that's also quite tasty. It's perfect for holidays like Christmas & Easter, and even parties. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks; mash yolks in a bowl with creamy salad dressing, salt, black pepper, hot sauce, and dry mustard until smooth.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, deviled egg easter salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Swipe to order and we'll deliver. Track your food all the way from the restaurant to your door. It's quick, easy and a great way to use up those leftover Easter eggs!
Deviled Egg Easter Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Deviled Egg Easter Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deviled egg easter salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deviled Egg Easter Salad:
- Make ready 8 of hard boiled eggs, colored with food color if desired.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tsp of seaoned rice vinegar.
- Get 1/2 of slalk celery, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Get 6 cup of shredded lettece.
- Prepare 4 of crispy cooked slices of bacon.
- Make ready 1 pints of grape tomatoes.
- Take 1 pints of tiny button mushrooms.
- Take 1 large of cucumber, thin sliced.
- Get 12 of black olives.
- Take 1 of carrot, cut in to rounds.
Get the taste of deviled eggs with the simplicity of egg salad! The secret is grated onion, grated right over the bowl. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, sweet relish, mustard and seasoning. Chop eggs and ham into small pieces.
Steps to make Deviled Egg Easter Salad:
- MAKE DEVILED EGGS.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar,celery, chives,pepper, salt and hot sauce, whisk to combine.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and add yolks to mayonnaise in bowl, mash and mix well. Fill egg white halfs with mixture..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Spread shredded lettece on a platter, place cucumber all around platter. Add deviled eggs on top of lettece, top each egg with a piece of bacon. Add remaining ingredients all around. Serve with your favorite salad dressing..
- This salad is very adapable, add any salad ngredients you prefer or omit what you don't like".
Stir into dressing and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with bread, toast or crackers. The egg yolks will combine with the miracle whip and mustard to create a paste that holds the salad together. If the mixture is still a little dry, add a little more Miracle whip. Peel the boiled eggs and slice in half.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food deviled egg easter salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!