Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole. Brown ground beef with onion and season to your liking. Drain and put in casserole dish mix with the cooked pasta. In a bowl mix cream cheese, bacon crumbles, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped jalapenos, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Use Chicken Thighs – Cooked chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts is also a great substitution. Mix in Garlic Powder – This is one of those delicious recipes that you can. Garnish the jalapeño chicken casserole with fresh chopped parsley.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mins jalapeno popper casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Brown ground beef with onion and season to your liking. Drain and put in casserole dish mix with the cooked pasta. In a bowl mix cream cheese, bacon crumbles, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped jalapenos, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mins jalapeno popper casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 box of ditalini pasta (or whatever pasta you like) cooked to al dente, drained then put in casserole dish..
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, cooked, and crumbled.
- Get 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Get 1 bag of of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 of italian seasoned breadcrumbs enough for the top.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of paprika (to taste).
- Take 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- Get 4 of jalapenos, seeds out and chopped (or you can use the jarred jalapeno rings).
Tips for the Jalapeño popper chicken casserole Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. To make this Jalapeno Popper Casserole recipe, you first layer tater tots in a casserole dish. While the tater tots are baking, cook the bacon. Then mix the Jalapeno Popper Dip ingredients together.
Instructions to make Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to your liking. Drain and put in casserole dish mix with the cooked pasta.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, bacon crumbles, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped jalapenos, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix well..
- At this point you can add milk and adjust to your desired consistency. (I didnt add the milk and just spread the cream cheese mixture over the ground beef and pasta, i thought it made the casserole dry. My husband liked it this way but i would recomend adding milk and making it more of a cream cheese sauce.).
- Next add a layer of the mozzarella and then a layer of jalapeno rings and top with breadcrumbs, and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake on 375 for 30-40 minutes or until top is browned and cheese is melted..
Stir until fully combined and smooth. Place chicken in the bottom of the casserole dish in a layer, leaving a little space between the chicken cubes. Blend together the garlic powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Pour over the chicken and top. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mins jalapeno popper casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!