Tinklee's Taco Bake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tinklee's taco bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tinklee's Taco Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tinklee's Taco Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tinklee's taco bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Taco Bake:
- Get 1 can of crossant rolls.
- Get 1 lb of seasoned taco meat.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of black beans(optional ).
- Get 1/2 cup of black olives (optional).
- Make ready 2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare packages of corn chips.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Tinklee's Taco Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a greased 9×13 pan lay flat the Cresent roll dough so you have a solid crust across.
- Layer your meat, refried beans, black beans, olives, then salsa.
- Crunch up chips some and sprinkle a layer over the top of salsa, then add a nice layer of cheese, bake until cheese is nice and bubbly about 20mins.
- Serve with, salsa, guacamole, sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tinklee's taco bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!