Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing:
- Prepare 1 pound of jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined, remove tails if wanted.
- Make ready 2 of tblsp cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- Take 2 of avocados diced.
- Take 1/2 of a red onion diced.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of can black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can corn rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can red kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- Take 1 of jalapeno minced.
- Make ready 2 of limes.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of water.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Make ready Tsp of pepper.
- Get of Crumbled feta for topping.
- Take 16-18 of corn tortillas.
Steps to make Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime dressing:
- In a medium sized bowl add the shrimp and cajun seasoning. Toss until coated. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add olive oil and shrimp. Cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, avocado, half your jalapeno and cilantro to a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine sour cream, water, 3/4 of your cilantro, your lime – juiced and zest, other half of jalapeno, a tsp of Cajun seasoning in a blender or immersion blend. Blend until smooth..
- Assemble the tacos dividing the avocado salsa and feta with shrimp, then drizzle your dressing garnish with Cilantro and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blackened cajun shrimp tacos with cilantro lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!