Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hazelnut coffee brownie slice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hazelnut coffee brownie slice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Make ready of butter.
- Make ready of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Get of eggs.
- Make ready of instant coffee.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of chopped hazelnuts.
- Take of powdered chocolate – for dusting.
Instructions to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f.
- Grease 20cm cake pan. Line base with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave until cool.
- Once cool, stir in eggs, sugar, coffee, flour, hazelnuts and remaining chocolate. Mix well..
- Using spatula, spread evenly in baking pan..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until firm to touch..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely..
- Dust with powdered chocolate. I use the same chocolate I use on my frothy milk drinks..
- Cut in to 12-16 wedges, depending on how big your sweet tooth is!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hazelnut coffee brownie slice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!