BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos. Layer on half the shredded pork, half the pepperoncini, half the red onion. Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions.
Spread chips in single layer across the bottom of the baking sheet. Sprinkle haf of the BBQ pulled pork evenly across chips. Top with half of the cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bbq pulled pork nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Layer on half the shredded pork, half the pepperoncini, half the red onion. Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq pulled pork nachos using 46 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Prepare of ⚫Pulled Pork:.
- Get 3 1/2-4 lb. of pork butt or loin.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of dry mustard.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of red pepper.
- Take 1/2 bottle of beer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of liquid smoke.
- Take of ⚫BBQ sauce:.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of A-1 Steak sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take of ⚫Cheese Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of dry mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of hot sauce.
- Get 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of water.
- Prepare of ⚫Cilantro Cream:.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get 1 tsp. of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Take of ⚫⚫⚫For toppings⚫⚫⚫.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips, your favorite brand.
- Prepare slices of Pickled jalapeño.
- Get 1 pkg. of Queso Fresco.
- Prepare of Salsa Verde, your favorite brand.
- Make ready of Hot Sauce, your favorite brand.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Make ready of Sliced onion.
Bake the BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos until the cheese has completely melted and the onions and bell peppers have softened. Let the nachos cool for a few minutes before drizzling with extra barbecue sauce and garnishing with pickled jalapenos and cilantro. BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos are made up of a giant pile of layered tortilla chips that are loaded with juicy shredded meat, filling black beans, all our favorite toppings, and of course lots of melty cheese!. I'm always trying to think of new ways to repurpose leftovers into easy meals.
Instructions to make BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos:
- You can make this recipe from scratch as per recipes below or simplify by buying in store. As easy as you like, keep that in mind!.
- For the pulled pork: combine all your seasonings in pulled pork section in a small bowl. Completely rub your pork with the dry rub and place in a Dutch oven casserole dish. Pour beer, cider vinegar and liquid smoke on top. Cover and cook at 325 degrees for 3 hours, removing and basting in the juices every hour..
- Once meat is completely cooked, remove to a rimmed cookie sheet and shred with forks. it basically fell apart for me. Cover with remaining juices..
- I like to now place it under the oven broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the pieces a little. This step is optional..
- For BBQ sauce: melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add in all remaining ingredients under BBQ sauce category and bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 10 minutes or until thickened..
- For Cheese Sauce: Whisk eggs & evaporated milk together in large saucepan over medium low heat until it starts to bubble. Add in dry mustard, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and half of the cheddar cheese. Whisk frequently until melted. Mix together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl; add to cheese sauce. Whisk in remaining cheese and salt, to taste. Continue to let simmer on medium low heat about 10 to 13 minutes until thickened..
- For Cilantro Cream: Simply combine all ingredients under section and let rest in fridge until ready to serve..
- Lay out an assembly line of all your nacho fixins: chips, pulled pork, bbq sauce, cheese sauce, cilantro cream, jalapeño slices, salsa verde, hot sauce, onions, cilantro, queso fresco..
- Let the heaping begin!! Enjoy!.
These nachos are made with leftover smoked pulled pork (or I have a slow cooker pulled pork recipe as well. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Repeat with the remaining chips, pork, and cheese. On an oven safe pan, layer tortilla chips with pulled pork, black beans, and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake just until cheese melts, it only takes a few minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bbq pulled pork nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!