French Apple Tart. The apple juices will burn in the pan but the tart will be fine! When the tart's done, heat the apricot jelly together with the Calvados and brush the apples and the pastry completely with the. If it is too dry to press a handful together, stir in more water.
Pulse for a few seconds to combine. Using a fork, poke holes all over to provide ventilation. Peel and quarter the apples, using a spoon or melon baller to remove the cores.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, french apple tart. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Apple Tart is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. French Apple Tart is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
The apple juices will burn in the pan but the tart will be fine! When the tart's done, heat the apricot jelly together with the Calvados and brush the apples and the pastry completely with the. If it is too dry to press a handful together, stir in more water.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook french apple tart using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Apple Tart:
- Get of Pastry Dough.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Softened Butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Custard layer – The Filling.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 225 grams of /8 Ounces / (one large pack) Cream Cheese.
- Get of Topping.
- Get 2 large of Green Apple.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, distribute the. Thinly sliced apples are tossed with sugar and a little bit of cinnamon, and then attractively layered in a sweet pastry shell lined with pastry cream (creme patisserie). Baking caramelizes the apples, while an apricot glaze adds sheen and a bit of tartness to the. Perhaps one of the most beautiful aspects of this French apple tart recipe occurs after the tart comes out of the oven.
Steps to make French Apple Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200ºC.
- We will start with the pastry dough. In a bowl add softened butter (room temp). or you can use shortening instead..
- Next Add the sugar, vanilla extract and the flour..
- Combine the ingredients together. Use your hand. Continue working until there are no large pieces..
- Place the dough in tart pan, use your hand to work the dough up the sides of the pan. Try to get the dough as even as possible..
- // I used a circle tart pan ( 10 1/4 ").
- Run the tart pan into oven for 15 min..
- In While the tart pastry is cooking. Make the custard by adding a large egg to a bowl..
- Whisk in sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and cream cheese untill it combined well. Put it to a side..
- Grap the apples and peel them. Then cut the apples into thin slices..
- Add sugar and cinnamon, stir well till the sugar and cinnamon coverd the apples..
- Time to put all layers together, pour the custard in the pan over the tart shell. Then add the sliced apples..
- Run the tart into oven for 30 minutes..
Once the tart is fresh out of the oven and still warm, a simple brushing of fig preserves (or apricot preserves, marmalade , etc.) on top of the tart gives it a glamorous, shiny appearance. However, the French apple tart looked really good. I challenged (I am a novice in baking) and it was a great success. The tart is now in my dessert list. I followed the recipe but the amount of sugar.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food french apple tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!